Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-32EX402 can not play HD film from camera through USB or AV cable

profile.country.sl_SI.title
ikocev3
Visitor

Bravia KDL-32EX402 can not play HD film from camera through USB or AV cable

Hello.

I've recently bought a new Olympus camera, that can make a  HD movie. 720p 30fps is the best possible. I did it and then try to  watch it on my bravia. It didn't work. It said that this fps are not  supported. Once it said that video codec not supported. I filmed it even  in VGA and QVGA quality and with less FPS. Nothing. All movies are in  .AVI format. It should work,cuz I tried it on my comp and everything was OK.  So, I tried to watch it directly from camera through USB cable and  through AV cable, doesn't work! I tried through USB stick, throught DVD  player, tried burning it to disc. Nothing. But when I tried all this, on  one of my older TV, like 10 years old, it went smoothly, all movies  worked on the old TV. I tried upgrading TV's firmware...not helping. OK,  check this out, I went in a shop, salesmen tried it on one Bravia,  didn't work and then on one really huge screen TV, but it was LG, worked  perfectly!! It seems like Bravias have a mistake on this or  what?! So, I really really don't know what to do. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!

Tags (6)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,,

welcome to the forum,

this may seem a little strange but have you tried changing the input manually?, my hx923 changes input automatically, if i turn blu ray player on it switches to that input, having said that whilst waiting for an exchange i have on loan a 40BX 400 and if i want the blu ray to work i have to change the input manually!!, which is rather annoying.so check which input you plug the camera into and scroll down the list with the remote to that input (for example HDMI3) see if that works.