Join now - be part of our community!

New signal 2012 Danmark ? Danish/spanish translation mistake.

profile.country.DK.title
chj-tv
Explorer

New signal 2012 Danmark ? Danish/spanish translation mistake.

Its unbeliveble that all danish Sony, samsung etc. LCD TV's are with a spanish DVB-C tuner not able to recive the new Danish DVB-C signal from 1/1-2012. is 700.000 TV's, People are going balistic.

I have a version I can't find, I ordered a 40W4500 but got a 40W4730 a model I can find on any Sony site.

Its bought in Sony Danmark. (only buying from the danish original Sony DK company). not parrele import.

I use DNLA and have my TV connected to my Internet.

There is only to way to skip a major lawsuit, in the EU.

If you can fix & translate the parts involved (TV-Tuner, its spanish) by the net its perfect. (if you havent done that possibility from the beginning, you are very narrow-minded. You should fix and update the technology as the PC industry does, thats the real benefits of net-TV's, the updating of your tv).

Or call all Danish Sony TV's with DVB-C tuner back & replace the tuner with the Danish one. (Danish 2012+)

In Denmark we buy way more flatscreens per person than allmost all other countries. its normal for people on social velfere have 1 or 2 flatscreens.

Famelies have many, even small children gets 32"-40" flatscrens.

Sony really have a big problem due to bad test/faults department, noone havent thougth about why are we putting spanish tuners in Sont TV's for the Danish market. That says alot about the structure of the Sony,

to laid back in to many departments, its all due to a bad translation Eu Broadcasting Union. (I still wonder how no one reacted on anything, have you read it at all. other than DVC-C tuner in 2012 & thought, ohh as long as its a DVB-C tuner its OK.

Thats not an excuse, Sony, think, think yourself.

The test/faults department should be able to think, some in Sony have made a najor fault. period.

What are you going to do about it Sony ?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.DK.title
chj-tv
Explorer

Hmmm.  that aprils fool thing was not even funny to continue, I tried to write as realistic as possible.

Its to Obvious I guess.

Sorry if any have taken this for real, when I think of it, it was actually a really bad joke by Sony.

I hope no one have been to a store and complained about it. The only thing happening in 2012 in Denmark is Digital TV broadcasting. Finally they turn off the old signal. :slight_smile:

At least I have hoped some Sony guy anserwed with an explanation, that would be a better joke.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

As you have said - some things just do not translate well!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Blencogo,

would have ignored it personally, perhaps he'll go away!!