Join now - be part of our community!

CLOSED: SONY PRESENTS: THE REAL TIME GALLERY

profile.country.en_GB.title
StartTheCar
Contributor

CLOSED: SONY PRESENTS: THE REAL TIME GALLERY

Hi everyone.

I have been asked to invite members of our Forum Community to a very cool digital imaging event this Thursday evening in central London.

As it is rather short notice, we don’t have time to run an in-depth competition and so it will be on a first come, first serve basis.  To this end, the first 6 people who post a reply to this thread get an invite to the event. 

The competition ends as soon as we receive 6 replies.  If you are in the top 6, I will send you an e-mail to collect your name and provide you with further details.

Please note, it will be up to you to fund and find your way there and home again, but there will be entertainment, food & drink and a chance to meet, talk tech and chat with other forum members, experts and Sony Staff.

I look forward to seeing you there

Lee

SONY_REAL_TIME_GALLERY_INVITE FORUM COMP.jpg

Message was edited by: StartTheCar

2 REPLIES 2
binbash

Wow that sounds like fun, I've heard about the wifi inbuilt cameras which sound pretty cool. Hope I get the chance to pop along on Thursday evening.

I can't believe that nobody has replied to this already! I guess not everyone is living in London :smileyhappy:.

It would be good to see more events for all the Sony events advertised in the forums.

Thanks,

binbash

StartTheCar
Contributor

Thanks binbash.  I agree the location and especially the short notice is not going to work for everyone.  Hopefully, in the future we can make these sort  events available more often, all over the UK.

I will put your name on the door.  Hope you can make it.

Lee