Join now - be part of our community!

Eurosport App loaded but remote doesn’t allow navigation

profile.country.GB.title
OE07NM
Explorer

Eurosport App loaded but remote doesn’t allow navigation

I have the Eurosport app loaded on my Sony Bravia  (Model BRAVIA 4K UR3) and can play the highlighted programme, but the app doesn’t allow navigation using the remote up/down left/right. Other apps like BBC I Player load and work fine.

Very frustrating. Why doesn’t this work as it should?

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.GB.title
satewola
New

Is it necessary to have a Sony original remote or will universal one work? I have the same issue with the navigation 

profile.country.GB.title
OE07NM
Explorer

A clone is now working fine for me, I’m using this one purchased from a well known shopping site which referenced my model. - ALLIMITY RM ED045 RM-ED045 Remote Control Replaced for Sony Bravia TV 

Sherwood1
New

I have the same problem, I purchased two Sony android TVs in November a Bravia KD43H8505 and a  KD65XH9005 I have Eurosport Player downloaded on both.

One of the remote controls allows navigation on both TVs. The other one doesn’t work and won,t navigate left to right etc. I don’t understand this and it’s annoying not to have both working?

profile.country.GB.title
sacraib
New

Go to Settings > Remotes and Accessories >  Buetooth settings and switch Bluetooth to "off". This worked for me and now I have full navigation.

profile.country.GB.title
allanmanley
New

Thanks so much for your advice.That fix completely sorted out the problem.

baddevotions
Explorer

March 2022 and this is still an issue.... 🤔

Thanks for the workaround. Switching off bluetooth worked for me too (Sony KD-43X89J)