Join now - be part of our community!

I have an Andriod TV from SONT (The last one!!!)

Hongaman
New

I have an Andriod TV from SONT (The last one!!!)

I tried to see the football match between Sweden and France. You denied me that becauce you have to have a pissy Android on your TV. I had a non-take out the power from the TV for three houers now. What is your problem? It worked just fine on our old Samsung!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As a rant your free to do so, however if you require help, more information required.  However England have just scored its second goal against scotland :slight_smile:

Cheers

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

Live TV has nothing to do with Android BTW. That's crappy Sony software.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

@Hongaman wrote:

I tried to see the football match between Sweden and France. You denied me that becauce you have to have a pissy Android on your TV. I had a non-take out the power from the TV for three houers now. What is your problem? It worked just fine on our old Samsung!!!!!

Hey, you bought the thing. Unless it was forced on you, of course? But presumably you did your homework before buying it?

And Sony are certainly not responsible for three-hour power cuts in your area. No TV, no matter what make or OS, will work during one of those.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking