Join now - be part of our community!

Jittering around subjects in action scenes

vladtdr
Explorer

Jittering around subjects in action scenes

So I recently bought an xe8096 .Whenever I watch an action scene frame drops around moving object, or it is pixelated or it drags black jitter its most present on faces and hands. I tried this from a couple of sources. Built in YouTube , Chromecast, Netflix and external HDD. I like the soap opera effect so I usually keep motion flow at max. But I tried with it off and it was the same. I tried alot of setting. Everything on auto everything on off, gaming mode etc. on my PS4 the only time that it is ok is in games, but I guess thst's not more than 30fps so that's why. I had an lg before this and that handled motion very good. It was very smooth. What should I do? Is this something that can be fixed with an future update? Should I go and return the TV? Should I write to Sony support? I am really disappointed with this expensive( for me) TV. I expected more from 2017 TV. But my lg from 2012 is better. is android tv the problem? I've read on forums that alot of people have this problem with 50-60 hz scenes

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi vladtdr,

Could you post a video here showing the issue you are reporting?

Cheers,

Sean Mc