Join now - be part of our community!

Repair

profile.country.GB.title
Blueboykev66
New

Repair

Morning my name is Mr Edmonds and sony “curry’s, replaced one of my Sony TVs 65inch 4K HDR id fx 95005  they brought the Tv back 3 weeks ago and I’ve only just got used to the tv.the recording function is not working.i program what i want to record and the red line at the top of the guid says it’s ready to record but it doesn’t,the only time it records is when you press the record button manually.i know this is not write because normally i choose what i want to record go to bed and wake up and all what i requests to record don’t work I’ve tried two different hard drives and still the same can you help please kind regards kevin 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

It would be best to get in touch with the support team for further help with this issue here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Blueboykev66
New

Hi there I’ve tried recording for about 6 days ever since i done the factory reset and it’s worked every day.im not sure yet.its okay recording from film 4 because there’s know brakes in the film but say the Sony movie channel when you book it it only books the first half of the film then it’s meant to stop recording until it starts again but you have to do that manually and that is normal because i At to do the same with the other Tv that you took away anyway I’ll find out today if it worked last night and with this new update.and hopefully it will be okay kind regards kev