Join now - be part of our community!

Simulated 3D on KDL-55W809C

djadrianc

Simulated 3D on KDL-55W809C

Hi,

I was wondering if this is a software dependent feature and will be enabled in a future release from Sony?

3 REPLIES 3

When i contacted Sony support about this issue, their answer was select the simulated 3D option in the menu's, do their support staff know that there is no such option at this time on the KDL-80W809C . ?

Almost all of the USP's for this TV when selected, pops up a message system software update required see reference guide for more information ... Even the BRAVIA TV APP isnbt supported yet... wish i knew all this when i bought the TV, i would of bought one that has a complete system software suite ...

When i contacted Sony support about this issue, their answer was select the simulated 3D option in the menu's, do their support staff know that there is no such option at this time on the KDL-80W809C . ?

Almost all of the USP's for this TV when selected, pops up a message system software update required see reference guide for more information ... Even the BRAVIA TV APP isnbt supported yet... wish i knew all this when i bought the TV, i would of bought one that has a complete system software suite ...

profile.country.IE.title
jojorda42

Apparently the old remote IR signal from a 2014 remote and 3D option button will bring you to all options incl. simulated 3D on 2015 Android models anyway. 🙂