Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Sound issue with Bravia XR-65A75K and HT A7000

profile.country.DE.title
M113E55ML
Neues Mitglied

Sound issue with Bravia XR-65A75K and HT A7000

Hi,

I'm a huge Sony fan since I was a kid and always bought anything from Sony. But this time I'm really disappointed because the setup was also not cheap. i use my configuration, so that the TV is set as Central speaker and the issue I'm facing is that sometimes (not always and without any settings changed) I turn on power from the wall, all devices are booting up as usual, switch to HDMI 4 where a HDMI Splitter is connected and switch it to my Nvidia Shield. When I click Netflix the only sound output is coming from the TV and the Soundbar is completely silent.

As I said, sometimes it works like it should be where both work without an issue and sometimes it does this as described. When I control the volume it also says "Audiosystem" and the volume indicator on the soundbar also displays the current volume.

The Center Speaker In and eARC cables are directly connected from the soundbar to the TV. On the HDMI 4 VRR port my HDMI switch is connected so I can switch from PC, PS5 and Nvidia shield via remote. I don't have to plug cables in and out. All cables are connected properly. The HDMI Splitter is a Ugreen HDMI 2.1 Switch, all Cable are also high quality HDMI cables by Ugreen.

As soon as I turn the whole setup completely off from the wall, I wait about 15-30 seconds and turn everything back on and it works again like it should be. Any suggestions? I really don't want to switch anything around, there must be a software issues because as I said, most of the time it works perfectly. It's just annoying because this setup is not cheap and I expect it to work always.

0 ANTWORTEN 0