Join now - be part of our community!

Is SONY made worst cybershot camera models or am i strange product buyer? Personal experience with DSC-S40 DSC-W380.

profile.country.el_GR.title
dagtime
Visitor

Is SONY made worst cybershot camera models or am i strange product buyer? Personal experience with DSC-S40 DSC-W380.

Hello to all.

The purpose of this letter is to express my disappointment after buying a new DSC-W380 justifying it with certain facts.

1. My first digital camera was the DSC-S40. Magnificent camera. Brilliant photos sharp images. Very good performance for the money cost. Bought for 165 Euros in 2005 and still working.

2. My second camera bought a week ago Jan 2011 DSC-W380 for 170 euros. I made this move as an upgrade.Because i trusted SONY from my previous experience.

Unfortunately and surpisely this camera takes bad photos. Under normal daylight conditions the auto program choose to have slow shutter speed, or even  flash!!!. Most of the taken photos of this camera are under small shutter speed, normal aperture opening and high ISO. This causes bad, blured photos resulting in bad quality image.

Should the photo camera is ok and i don't know how to work it , my apologize....

Should the photo camera is programmed to take this kind of photos then i feal very sad that SONY degraded the photo camera CYBERSHOT series. Waste of money. I should keep my old DSC-S40.

Any opinion is welcomed.

dagtime.

Message was edited by: dagtime

Tags (2)
0 REPLIES 0