Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia E Dual - R2R Client problem

VaTo7
Visitor

Sony Xperia E Dual - R2R Client problem

My Xperia E is working properly,but there is one problem - in android topbar there is written pending for sim 2.I read app info and it is created by the programm - R2R client.
how can i fix this ? or does my phone need something ?

13 REPLIES 13
Vengence
Contributor

check your sim ...try other sim

Visitor

My Xperia S is not downloading Internet & MMS setting? I changed the two sim card of another company, but the problem is not solving, so I hope you will give me a better solution??
ganu
Visitor

MY MOBILE NOT CONNECT DUE TO R2R CLIENT HAS STOPPED

Jelox
Visitor

What is the meaning of r2r client has stopped
kozoni94
Visitor

Imhaving the exact same problem on my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Could you send me an email if you get a reply from sony?  It would be much appreciated.

kozoni94
Visitor

Are you having problems connecting to your network? Like to use your data and call people?

Apraes
Visitor

how you solved your problem with downloading Internet & MMS setting ?

how you solved your problem with downloading internt & mms setting?

Mr_P_Penguin
Visitor

Hey there, I'm not so much experienced with this stiff but I'm pretty sure that's a network/human error? Unless like me you couldn't find the extension to make your sim card bigger? I've even gone through the effort of getting a screen shot from my network of the human error (meaning you forgot to do something, I just don't want to be rude about itScreenshot_2017-08-06-09-38-48.png

Screenshot_2017-08-06-09-36-24.png

ag58
Visitor

I have Sony Xperia phone. It is working good but when internet open proble rise " R2R client stopped. I hve chaned sim also but problem still persist.