Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hi @DaveRX,

welcome to the Sony community and congratulations to your new camera.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
Allen06
Explorer

hello people

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @Allen06,

nice to meet you 😀

- Nic

profile.country.IE.title
marconiro2
Explorer

Hello Nic. Welcome To TheCommunity.

George.😀

profile.country.IE.title
marconiro2
Explorer

Hello Allen.

Nice To Meet You.

George 

profile.country.GB.title
stwrigh6412
Explorer

Im new hello everyone !! 

Check out 'im really bored'

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Aloha :grin:

If anyone would like to help relieve @stwrigh6412 

of their boredom then head over to This  thread and join in :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
stwrigh6412
Explorer

Thanks for all your efforts mate ! Much appreciated

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Hey everyone

Lovely to see everyone here.

For those from talk sony mobile forums, I am back under the same Nic GilgameshUK

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Hello, community!

More than 5 years ago, I was upset that my Xperia Z3 Dual did not receive a major update (I think it was Lollipop) so that was my first post on Sony Mobile Community forum (may it rest in peace). After I posted my rant I began to browse the forum and found a couple of issues I can help with, so I started answering questions, gaining answer marks and kudos.

It was great to feel that you are useful in a community so I kept doing this, until one day I received a DM from an official Sony Support on the forum asking me if I'm interested in the "Super User" role, and keep helping people but with extra privilege and perks. I gladly accepted the invitation and my true journey with Sony began. I made a lot of friends, exposed to the coolest community ever, and ranked up through it until I reached the Moderator role (you may know me by the alias Quester from there).

I consider myself a Sony fanboy, the first Sony device I had was Sony Ericsson G900 in 2008 and I kept using Sony phones since the. I also have my Sony Android TV, home theatre system, camera, and headphones. I believe my journey here will be as exciting as it was on the old forum, and I'm looking forward to knowing all of you and gaining new friends.