Join now - be part of our community!

Very disappointing Customer Service

Sony-----
New

Very disappointing Customer Service

I sent an email to president of Sony or Trump of Sony. I doubt that the mail will ever reach the person question. Sony, fine good products but the companies don't give a ***** about you. Neither does product support in Finland.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @Sony-----,

would you mind giving any context on your issue?

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
no-click

I agree, once they have your money they ignore. Sad. 😢

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

They fraudulently conned me out of my money - and only offered me 25% of it back! Now they just refuse to respond at all. Disgusting company!

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @JasonPJI,

so the workaround solution with a Google Home device or a Amazon Echo Dot was not possible way to solve the issue? You could use the 25% of the money to purchase something like this.

Sadly you never replied to my comment: https://community.sony.de/t5/home-cinema-projectors-players/str-dn1050-and-music-center/m-p/2503022/...:

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
JasonPJI

Hi Nic,

I appreciate you are trying to help, but I have already spent £450 on a device that was advertised and sold as being suitable for my needs. After sony had my money, they deliberatly disabled its functionality rendering it useless to me. I should not have to spent another £120 to buy an amazon product as a workaround (and cannot afford to either).

Besides, the amazon 'workaround' does not restore the full functionality of the device.

Its just not good enough from sony. They have falsely advertised the product and stolen my money!

(PS - for some reason I cannot reply to your original comment)

PPS - they did not offer to just give me 25% of my money back - They said they would BUY back my useless device for 25% of its purchase price when I return it to them - i.e. leaving me out of pocket to the tune of 75% of the purchase price - plus shipping fees......

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @JasonPJI,

@JasonPJI  schrieb:

PPS - they did not offer to just give me 25% of my money back - They said they would BUY back my useless device for 25% of its purchase price when I return it to them - i.e. leaving me out of pocket to the tune of 75% of the purchase price - plus shipping fees......

sorry for the misunderstanding. I assumed you would get back 25% of the original purchase price.

- Nic