Join now - be part of our community!

UBP X700 freezes

profile.country.GB.title
anparnh55
Explorer

UBP X700 freezes

I’m having problems with my x700 player. Whilst watching Deadpool 2 today it has frozen and eventually switched itself off 4 times during the movie, and I’m having to go back through the loading process and chapter search to carry on viewing. This is the 2nd movie it has happened with. Looking online, it seems to be an issue with the X800 and X700 but Sony haven’t addressed the problem. Can anyone help.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
stucampo
New

Man i dont know whats happened to sony stuff my 

Sony Bravia 43WD756BU LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 43" freezes every week or so im ready to throw it out the window.

profile.country.GB.title
anparnh55
Explorer

I feel the same. I’m really disappointed in Sony products lately. I’ve have a Sony XF900 tv with a rubbish amazon prime video app which constantly stutters in 4K. A XF9000 sound bar with no on screen display so I never know what sound mode I’m in. And now this issue with the Blu-ray player. I wish I’d gone with my first choice of Samsung tv and soundbar. My last 2 TVs have been Samsung and I’ve never had problems with them. I’m gonna try to return the Blu-ray player and stick with my older one for a while.