Join now - be part of our community!

брак 2

SOLVED
feniks-92-06_ma
Visitor

брак 2

почему был удален мой прошлый вопрос? если хотите могу тоже самое написать, но без мата

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I don't think google translate did a good job, can you translate both? it will be better if you create a new thread in English and delete this thread.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
feniks-92-06_ma
Visitor

купил Xperia L, на следующий день отнес обратно в магазин. причина, аккамулятор садится за 10 минут, потом выключается. сразу же включаю зарядка 100 % , телефон же садится опять за 10 минут. так 5-6 раз подряд, затем нормально включился, поработал пол часа без снижения процентов зарядки, и за тем сел за 10 минут. отнес в магазин, продавец согласился с тем что телефон не исправен. отправили в сервисный цент для выяснения кто виноват: я или производственный брак. спустя 8 дней которые я провел без телефона и без денег из сервисного центра поступило сообщение о том что телефон исправен. с xtuj это он исправен, если выключается через 10 минут?? что вы мне предлагаете ходить с телефоном за 12,5 тысяч которые каждые 10 минут выключается? или еще раз отправить его в сервисный центр дней так на 20? жду ответа на этот вопрос на русском языке. ситуация очень меня расстроила, учитывая то что ждал я этот телефон в течении полу года.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

This is an English only forum

marriage 2

Why was deleted my last question? if you can not write the same thing, but without the mat

bought Xperia L, the next day took back to the store. reason akkamulyator sits for 10 minutes, then turn off. immediately turn 100% charging, the phone also goes down again in 10 minutes. so 5-6 times in a row, then normally involved, worked half an hour without reducing the interest charged, and sat down at the same time for 10 minutes. took it to the store, the seller agreed that the phone is not working properly. sent to the service center to find out who is to blame: I or manufacturing defect. 8 days later that I had no phone and no money from the service center, it was reported that the phone is defective. xtuj with this he is correct, if turned off after 10 minutes? I suggest that you go with your phone at 12 500 which turns off every 10 minutes? or again to send it to a service center for 20 days so? waiting for an answer to this question in Russian. the situation is very upset with me, given that I've waited for this phone for about half the year.

feniks-92-06_ma
Visitor

ok. thanks for the reply and the translation, waiting for a reply from support

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

I don't think google translate did a good job, can you translate both? it will be better if you create a new thread in English and delete this thread.

feniks-92-06_ma
Visitor

I do not speak English, this is the only way Google translate. A Russian version of the official forum not. I try to answer with the help of Google

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

it seems as you got a faulty unit, contact Sony directly

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

feniks-92-06_ma
Visitor

today appealed for the third time. Answer to wait another 2-3 days I will. insulting on Sony