Join now - be part of our community!

Does xperia l2 supports USB otg? If so, how to enable it?

Dylan49
Visitor

Does xperia l2 supports USB otg? If so, how to enable it?

Please assist

18 REPLIES 18
Jonas
Master

Hi @Raul10000, welcome to our forum!

The Xperia L2 does not support OTG, as @ghost123uk wrote!

Raul10000
Visitor

Hi Jonas actually it normally doesn't but what I've learned since Smartphones went out to market is that not all functionalities area always available. At the moment I've actually made succesfully the connection through OTG in Sony Xperia L2 using an adapter which increased the energy on the connection. 

Thank you instead for your kind answer! 

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Raul10000!

That is very interesting as the information that I have available says that the Xperia L2 does not support OTG.

Could you perhaps link me to the adapter that you are using? I'm very curious and would like to know more about this as the information that I have available seems to not be accurate.

Thank you! Slightly_smiling_Face

ghost123uk
Visitor

I too would like to know this.

Didier05
Visitor

hello, where to find this adapter?

@Raul10000 wrote:

Hi Jonas actually it normally doesn't but what I've learned since Smartphones went out to market is that not all functionalities area always available. At the moment I've actually made succesfully the connection through OTG in Sony Xperia L2 using an adapter which increased the energy on the connection. 

Thank you instead for your kind answer! 

Tags (1)
Alias586
Visitor

@Dylan49 wrote:

Please assist

Sent from abdulwadood mohd

Jonas
Master

Hi @Alias608,

What can I assist you with? The Xperia L2 does not support OTG.

jim4klar
Visitor

PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND THE ADAPTER!!!!!

Leon17
Visitor

Compre mi puerto otg y no agarra en mi xperia l2 como le ago para activar el puerto otg 

Buy my otg port and it doesn't grab on my xperia l2 like i used to activate otg port

gt