Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia l3 boot loop

profile.country.GB.title
Jade1992
New

Xperia l3 boot loop

Hi guys can anyone advise me on how I can fix a boot loop. I have a l3 was working fine yesterday morning put it on charge and it continuesly brings up sony logo then flashes and turns straight back off and does this for a few minutes. Repeatedly. I've tried soft and hard reset but doesn't do anything and also tried plugging into computer but again just does the loop. Any advice would be greatful ☺️ thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Jade1992 

I'm sorry to say that, but it seems to be a hardware issue, one thing you could do is

turn off the device > charge it for an hour or so > run XC on your computer > follow the steps to repair the device but make sure to keep it off > repair it.

Keep in mind that IFF it works (IFF = if and only if), it will wipe out everything on your device and you wont be able to restore it, same is true if the phone stay in bootloop. 

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Well, as long as the force restart did not work, you have a chance with the Xperia companion. After you download it on your PC , follow the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQ23k11NFc

If the Xperia companion didn't work, you will need to contact Sony to send your phone for repair.