Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-55W815b fast zapping function???

Ralietv
Explorer

KDL-55W815b fast zapping function???

Hello!

I just bought a new SONY KDL-55W815B TV and I am quite happy with it.

I have just one simple question - is the fast zapping function available for this TV and if yes, how can I acivate it?

In the OPTIONS menu there is no settings for the fast zapping at all.

Also, on the GUIDE screen I believe I have to see a small window at the top left corner showing the ongoing channel but I see nothing - just a short info about the current program/show...

Is that normal?

Appreciate any help!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In regards to the fast zapping function, have a read of this thread - it should answer your question:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/trying-to-find-the-most-user-friendly-way-of-navigating-b...

In regards to the channel preview, I believe there is an option to turn it off or on again.  Try pressing option button when on guide and see if its there, or have a look at the settings.  If you absolutely cannot find it, post back and ill hunt around for it.

Cheers

Ralietv
Explorer

Quinnicus, Thank you very much for your reply - as far as I understood the fast zapping function is no longer available - they have changed it with the Discover function - quite less practicle/useble...

I tried to find a way to turn on the channel preview in the GUIDE screen but no settings in the options menu about that... If you have any time to hunt around for it I will be grateful!

Thanks!