Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia 32wd756bu + PS4 pro

profile.country.GB.title
Bearinson
New

Sony Bravia 32wd756bu + PS4 pro

Hi, I've just upgraded from a 2007 Sony Bravia and standard PS4 to a 32WD756BU and a PS4 pro. However i'm having real trouble with the colour settings and wonder if the TV is faulty.

The default "Scene select" options are all way darker and colours much duller than even the default settings on my previous Bravia. The "Game" setting is so dark that i don't understand why anyone would use it. Spider-Man's costume is basically black under darker lighting conditions. The colours in Fortnite are also much darker and when i'm in a roof space the game is very much darker than on my previous tv. I've upped contrast to max set the colour temperature to neutral and tweaked various things in advanced settings but nothing comes close to my previous Bravia. 

The TV is for gaming only, i've had 6 Sony televisions in the last 20 years and this is the first time i've had an issue.

I'd appreciate the help and advice of the experts here!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Please see here for information on adjusting the picture setting.

It might also be worth getting in touch with the support team if you require further help here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Bearinson
New

Thank you for your response. I've tried adjusting the contrat and brightness but the picture looks washed out. All of the default picture modes are sodull and dark compare to my former bravia i don't know what to do

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi again,

I would recommend getting in touch with the support team for further help here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc