Join now - be part of our community!

WH-1000XM2, complete deception.

profile.country.GB.title
BlueSkull
Explorer

WH-1000XM2, complete deception.

I can't understand how its possible that a product with the current price has so much errors...

Plastic breaks (a lot of users all in the same place, so, design error).

Switch off without bluetooth connection (can't use just to noise cancelation).

Impossibility to change the source with multiple connections.

Impossibility to use if plugin the usb cable (can't power on, and if turned on, they switch off).

The thing is that some are impossible to solve, but others are very esasy to solve with firmware..., but everyone waiting for months and there is no change...

Sony, what are you thinking about?, really hope that the people will spend so much money in your products with this kind of support?, i don't think so...

Next time i have very clear.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I am not familiar with this model myself, but if there are any firmware updates they should appear here on the support page. The most recent firmware update seems to have been released on 03 July 2018. 

profile.country.GB.title
BlueSkull
Explorer

Thank you for the link, but I really have the latest firmware and the bugs are the same.

It's not a question of dates, it's about the big problems that have and fix it.

profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

It might be best to get in touch with the support team for further help here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
BlueSkull
Explorer

Don't need more information, just work in the bugs or refund the money to buy a bose (its not a joke).

profile.country.GB.title
BlueSkull
Explorer

There are more and more bugs...

- Bad isolation to the electromagnetic waves..., the phone signal make interferences.

- If you are thinking in charge while listen music using the jack 3.5 cable also will hear a buzzer, probably for the charging process. And also must say that the two cables come out each of a different headset, so you will cover both sides of the desktop with cables if you must work.