Join now - be part of our community!

Network connection issue in Xperia XA dual

Srijabrata
Visitor

Network connection issue in Xperia XA dual

Hello Team,
I am facing a weird problem with my Xperia XA dual recently- whenever my phone is in idle mode for some prolonged time, the phone automatically disconnects from the network. People either find my number switched off or unreachable even though I could see the network bars on the top notification bar. I can't make outgoing calls/surf Internet during those times. I need to restart the network connections (enable and disable the airplane mode) to make things work once again. This problem increases when I am into stamina mode. Kindly provide a support to solve this issue.
I am using LTE network under Bharti Airtel India.
1 REPLY 1
Emir1
Hero

Hi @Srijabrata, I am sorry to hear about your phone. Slightly_frowning_Face

It does sound strange, does the same occur to both SIMs or is it limited to one? In addition, could you please try to see if the same occurs while you are in safe mode? What happens if you only have one SIM inserted?

I also recommend that you try to see if some family member, friend, colleague or other acquaintance could borrow you their SIM for a moment just to try to see if the same occurs with their SIM as well, preferably a SIM from a different network.

Keep me posted on how it went! Slightly_smiling_Face