Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 Black screen does not respond

SOLVED
Yang07581
Visitor

Xperia 1 Black screen does not respond

I am using Xperia 1 to watch TV, then suddenly the black screen does not respond, the button does not respond, the connection to the computer does not respond, can not be restarted, what is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yang07581
Visitor

I just asked about after-sales repairs, they have no accessories to repair, and it takes a month to order accessories. This kind of after-sales protection is really disappointing.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Yang07581 

It can be a system crash, try forcing a restart by pressing and holding the power and volume up buttons at the same time for 7 seconds at least.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Yang07581, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Did the suggested troubleshooting that @Quester provided help? If it didn't help, try holding down the power button and volume up for 2 minutes and ignore all vibrations > charge the device until a charging icon appears on the screen and then power it on again.

Let us know how it went!

Yang07581
Visitor

I tried it for half an hour according to your method. I have returned to the after-sales service, which is disappointing.

Yang07581
Visitor

I just asked about after-sales repairs, they have no accessories to repair, and it takes a month to order accessories. This kind of after-sales protection is really disappointing.

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Yang07581, sorry to hear that there was no change. Slightly_frowning_Face

That no spare parts are available sounds very strange and I understand that is very disappointing.

In which country are you located and did you contact your Local support team and they assisted you with the service, or did you visit a third party repair shop?

If the device model is launched in your market, there should already be spare parts available at the authorized service centre, so I find it very odd that you will have to wait a couple of months for them to arrive and I would like to take a closer look at this.

Please get back to me with the information, thanks!

Yang0758
Visitor

My Xperia 1 was purchased in Hong Kong. When I sent it to the after-sales service and waited for four or five days, I didn't have the patience. Then I called the Hong Kong Service Center. However, the after-sales staff told me that they were not available. Accessories to help me repair, ordering accessories takes a month, I am also very surprised why a new product that is not sold for one month will have no parts repair

Yang0758
Visitor

Check out my posts

Thanks for this... Worked for me on an Xperia 1 iii.

YouTube videos were a mix of hard reset, lose all data and start again or use the volume down button, which does nothing at all