Join now - be part of our community!

Nex 7 model code and serial number

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Vicky161616
Visitor

Nex 7 model code and serial number

Hi guys,

Yesterday I bought a nex7 and I want to apply for the 100 cash back. But I can't find where is my model code and serial number on the camera. Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much!

Vicky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Vicky and welcome.

The model code is just "NEX-7". 

The Serial Number is a seven digit number and should be on the bottom of the camera but it is easier to read from the box.

On the box you will see a white area with barcodes.  The Serial number is the 7 digit number following "S01" under the middle barcode.  S01 - xxxxxxx - L.

If you need a claim form, you can download one from here: -

http://campaign.odw.sony-europe.com/cross/HDAR03/22002895_ONLRED_P1_UK_COL_V4.pdf

Did you buy any lenses other than the standard zoom?

:wink:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Vicky and welcome.

The model code is just "NEX-7". 

The Serial Number is a seven digit number and should be on the bottom of the camera but it is easier to read from the box.

On the box you will see a white area with barcodes.  The Serial number is the 7 digit number following "S01" under the middle barcode.  S01 - xxxxxxx - L.

If you need a claim form, you can download one from here: -

http://campaign.odw.sony-europe.com/cross/HDAR03/22002895_ONLRED_P1_UK_COL_V4.pdf

Did you buy any lenses other than the standard zoom?

:wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Vicky161616
Visitor

Hi Blencogo,

Thank you very much! I got it.

I just buy the standard one, the professional one is a little expensive for me. I am a abecedarian. Maybe I'll buy it later.

How about you? Do you buy any other lenses?

Vicky

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Vicky.

I have a few lenses but the standard one is used for most purposes.  There is cashback on lenses as well!

I am sure you will enjoy the beautiful NEX-7.  You will be an expert before you know it!

:smileygrin: