Join now - be part of our community!

PMB Software

profile.country.GB.title
ladylarch
Explorer

PMB Software

I have just updated my PMB software to the latest Play Memories Home. I find the calender operation not as good and as quick so therefore my question is is it possible to revert back to the original PMB software

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello ladylarch :slight_smile:

If you use the Add/Remove programs feature of Windows to uninstall Play Memories and then run the original PMB disc that came with your camera, this should allow you to use the previous version of PMB.

If you do not have the disc, let me know the model of your camera and I will hopefully be able to provide you with a PMB download link.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.GB.title
ladylarch
Explorer

If I use this solution will I lose my existing library of pictures.

My problem is that I have had the PMB programme over around 5 cameras so do not want to lose any history

profile.country.GB.title
ladylarch
Explorer

Did you receive my message reference whether I would lose my existing photos if I deleted the updated PMB software.

I have had various Sony models and now have the A77 with the latest software so am OK to reload but thank you for your offer

profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

If you follow the uninstall procedure for the PMB software you shouldn't lose your photos as they will be in a defined folder. However, as with anything involving computers, I would advise you to back everything up first just in case.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.GB.title
ladylarch
Explorer

Hello

Thank you I think I already knew but you have confirmed, play safe !!

Message was edited by: ladylarch