Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bloggie has adverts

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
superachel
Visitor

Sony Bloggie has adverts

When I press the on button for my Sony Bloggie, adverts appear and when I press any other button to go to camera all I get is a blank black screen. The camera will not load and it is very fustrating as I have not even had this bloggie for a year. What is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello superachael - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

When you say 'adverts', do you mean various bits of information about the functions of your Bloggie? If so, it may be that the camera has been inadvertently placed into 'Demo' mode i.e. something used when the camera is on display in a store. If you press the 'Menu' button, it should be possible to deactivate this but if you cannot do so, please let me know the exact model number and I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello superachael - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

When you say 'adverts', do you mean various bits of information about the functions of your Bloggie? If so, it may be that the camera has been inadvertently placed into 'Demo' mode i.e. something used when the camera is on display in a store. If you press the 'Menu' button, it should be possible to deactivate this but if you cannot do so, please let me know the exact model number and I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Simon