Join now - be part of our community!

Sony nex6 pls allow for swap between control wheel and control dial in manual mode so shutter can be controlled by wheel instead

profile.country.en_GB.title
keanusam
New

Sony nex6 pls allow for swap between control wheel and control dial in manual mode so shutter can be controlled by wheel instead

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
keanusam
New

I use a manual lens and cannot use shutter priority as exposure compensation won't work. However I don't mind using manual setting, but I would so prefer to use the control wheel instead of control dial for setting shutter speed. This would make this camera even more amazing.

Pls Sony give us this in a software update.

Message was edited by: keanusam

Absolutely agree with this!! I use my NEX6 for video and use nothing but manual lenses so I will NEVER need to use any control on the camera to change the aperture. But I regularly change the shutter speed and the control dial is in the perfect position and feels to well made.

I know this feature is possible because the function of the dial changes in each mode. Please, please make this available!