Join now - be part of our community!

Important Feedback for product

profile.country.RO.title
Levyboy
Explorer

Important Feedback for product

Hello all, i own a Sony Bravia KD55XD8005 Android Tv and was wondering if the developer team can implement a feature, that allows the volume to be set/changed, even when the TV is on mute. I really would love this preset because, in the day i listen to music, the volume is around 37-42 (percent). When i arrive home at night and turn on the TV you can imagine my neighbours yelling and jumping out of their bed from “joy”. On the other hand i want to congratulate for this amazing product and wishing you (Sony company) imagination and success on future products.

Sincerely yours, a happy customer. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

Why not just turn it down ready for the evening when you have finished listening to music?

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
profile.country.RO.title
Levyboy
Explorer

Yes, that would be one solution, but what should i do, when my family is using he TV and i'm not sure how they left the volume set? Of course they released other updates, but nothing in this matter, maybe they don't see this as important, pity!

Thank you for your suggestion btw and sorry for the "late" reply.
Levi.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I cannot test it now but you should be able to power up the tv already muted (by pressing the mute button BEFORE pressing the power on button)

profile.country.RO.title
Levyboy
Explorer

Cool, I'm also away from the Tell-a-Vision, however when i'll get home from work i will test your idea /theory, and will get back to you tomorrow with the outcome.
(unfortunately, the device will still be MUTE-ed and without the possibility to reduce volume, i think?!)

Have a great week,

Levi

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I don't remember, maybe is still possible that lowering down the volume won't exit the mute state, but I cannot verify it by myself now. Hope it helps with your neighborhood :wink: