Join now - be part of our community!

TV Panel Refresh

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Demchuck

TV Panel Refresh

Hi I have a AF8 and I keep getting a panel to refresh the tv panel most nights since the new update is this a fault with the tv update

Can anyone help

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Bugalugs
Explorer

We have. We left it for 6 hours overnight and another 3 this morning. And it still came back up this afternoon. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

How many working hour your panel have? Did you ever accepted to refresh it?

profile.country.GB.title
Demchuck

Hi I had this TV since Nov 2018 and it the first time this as happen.What I did was to select fresh now and turned the TV off,next morning the TV was working ok then last night it happen again So can u tell me the correct way of refreshing my TV please

Thank's for your help

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Did you turn off the TV or the TV turned off by itself? Have you got any message stating that it was the procedure finished right? It takes if I remember well about an hour.

The procedure is suggested by the tv aprox every 2000 hours of usage.

You may try another time to confirm it and leave the tv working without touching it. In case it does not solve, contact the support and do not try anymore because refreshing too many times the panel can lead to wearing it too fast

profile.country.GB.title
Demchuck

Not sure but had TV since Nov 18 and this the first time it's been doing and we r pensioner so it's on alot per day

profile.country.GB.title
Demchuck

Turn TV off with the TV remote and no message to say its I have done a refresh again and the TV turned it self off so I am leaving it off until 1200 that will b 1.30 hrs the TV will b off

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

If you want you may check the usage by following this procedure:

First power off your TV using the remote, then press following buttons quickly on your TV remote:

Display (or i+) + 5 + Volume down + Power

It will show 3 number of which the first one should be the panel usage hours count

profile.country.GB.title
Demchuck

Hi I  have now sorted it hopefully this time I selected refresh now let the TV shut down it self left the TV off for 1.15hr to make sure turn TV back on with the TV remote and up came a message your tv as been refresh successful I am just hoping tonight it does not come back on asking me to refresh 

Thank for your help

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

you are welcome!

profile.country.GB.title
Demchuck

Hi It had 2003hrs and after looking it refresh ok so thanks for your help