Join now - be part of our community!

New sony Bravia problems

profile.country.GB.title
Tazzblue77
Explorer

New sony Bravia problems

I have just bought a new 55 inch sony Bravia tv model 55XE8596, I absolutely love it but have two issues i need help with.

First one is if i turn my X92 andriod box on the tv turns it back off after it boots up the only way to use it is to unplug the hdmi cable untill it has booted up then plug back in.

Second issue is it has terrible motion blur on dark/night scenes its perfect all other times, more noticeable on 1080p films.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Tazzblue77,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

The problem could be with the actually box itself.  I would also suggest to try using a different HDMI cable to isolate the issue. Could you also check if your TV has the latest firmware update. 

With regards your second issue, I would recommend trying the different Motionflow modes to see if this makes a difference. To access Motionflow settings, press Home on the remote and select Settings > Display > Picture > Motionflow > choose Motionflow effect.

Let me know if this helps.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Tazzblue77
Explorer

Nope changing the motion flow settings don't do nothing, i have tried changing everything nothing helps wish i didn't waste my money on a sony tv now.

profile.country.GB.title
tractor9

Try turn off CEC on the Andriod box it may sort the start up then switch off problem.