Join now - be part of our community!

Vtuner not working

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Rbell2010

Vtuner not working

Hi

I have not been able to access vtuner since Friday 5th September, I reported it to sony yesterday and the reply was "Unfortunately, our systems are currently down for maintenance and will be up and running within 24 hours, Please feel free to contact us again at that time.". 

Has anyone else not been able to access vtuner for 4days, it seems that being reliant on just one internet radio supplier may be like putting all of your eggs in one basket.

Having not had the internet radio service for 4 days I feel this is unacceptable, does anyone feel the same?

304 REPLIES 304
spudkin

I sent my cmt mx 750  back to retailer.Sony shove your products up your A**S

profile.country.DE.title
citydweller

Same all over Europe . Here still CANNOT PLAY .. est. like the fourth week. Some think about class action lawsuit.. 

ictagtoo
Explorer

Sony doesn't explain why they won't give temporary access to Sony Unlimited Music until the issue is resolved. 

On my sony hifi there was a firmware update to support this 2 years ago so if Sony was willing  to offer this they could do so immediately.

profile.country.en_GB.title
wilsonmfw

Sony say issue is down to Vtuner but bet there is a financial spoke in this
debacle somewhere such as Sony not wanting too pay what is being asked
maybe. As for Sony giving something for nothing . . . not holding my breath!

i haven't had for three weeks now. Is your working?

profile.country.en_GB.title
wilsonmfw

Not via Vtuner, inputting from another device that accesses Web radio! Doesn't look like we are going to get a Vtuner service anytime soon! Sony blaming Vtuner but I can get Vtuner through other sources!

Sent from Samsung Mobile
profile.country.DE.title
citydweller

No .. obviously its the same all over Europe .... 😞

I'm sure it's nothing to do with vTuner. I have a Pioneer, a Sagemcom and a Terratec Internet Radio - all of which use the vTuner portal (each of these brands has a dedicated log in page at vTuner where you can add stations, streams etc to your personal account to play directly from within the radio's own menu). These other brands have all worked perfectly with vTuner throughout the entire period that this debacle with Sony has been going on.

profile.country.DE.title
mypointofview

It certainly doesn't seem to be a technical issue as from what we hear so far despite "engineers-working-on-this" LOL. Also, into the FOURTH WEEK, any thechnical problems should have been fixed now. Even Apollo 13 was home by then.