Join now - be part of our community!

Wireless RE-connection to internet problem Blue-Ray BDP-S3500

SOLVED

Wireless RE-connection to internet problem Blue-Ray BDP-S3500

Anybody experienced issue with RE-connecting to active wireless internet connection on S3500?

S3500 worked perfectly (fab product) until I upgraded firmware on my wireless router (Asus RT-68). Then I RE-connected all wireless devices.

Well, all wireless Wi-Fi devices RE-connected to the Router, no problem EXCEPT Blue-Ray BDP-S3500. S3500 would not Re-connect or let me set up a NEW wireless connection. (Even tried to RESET S3500 - no joy).

My firmware (S3500) is up to date. Help please 

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you try rebooting the router?  A long shot i know, but worth a try.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Rebooted the router. No change to S3500 problem.. but also found that internet connection to ISP was lost completely. Eventually next day ISP (Plus Net - excellent service) reset their side. Reconnected the router to ISP. Then S3500 connecting to the router and internet connection - all started to work again.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you try rebooting the router?  A long shot i know, but worth a try.

Cheers

Hi thanks for your reply

Already tried to reset the wireless router as well as S3500.

No joy. S3500 still does not RE-connect
Please help. Thanks

Wiesiek Chodyniecki
Mob +44 (0) 777 862 1972

Rebooted the router. No change to S3500 problem.. but also found that internet connection to ISP was lost completely. Eventually next day ISP (Plus Net - excellent service) reset their side. Reconnected the router to ISP. Then S3500 connecting to the router and internet connection - all started to work again.

Thanks