Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia L3 Backup/Restore

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
BarbaraHH
New

Sony Xperia L3 Backup/Restore

Help please. I recently changed a Sony Xperia E4g for a new L3, with some help from the O2 shop and Google I managed to transfer all my data, contents and photos etc, I set up a Google Cloud account for backup and the phone did the rest. Now when I view the photos on the phone i can only see back 2 years worth no further, why and how do I view or restore to phone all the earlier ones. Thanks in advance. BarbaraHH

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Hello @BarbaraHH 

Did you check the app called "Google Photos" on your phone? If all photos from your older phone were backed up to Google Cloud then they should be there on Google Photos. You can also access the service from your browser on PC/laptop.

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
BarbaraHH
New

Hello. Thanks for replying, I’ve looked at Google Photos but it is the same as what is shown by the app the same applies to my Google Cloud backup, I’ve looked at the old phone and they are still there so after all this is over it’s a trip back to the O2 shop. Thanks again. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Hello @BarbaraHH 

Did you check the app called "Google Photos" on your phone? If all photos from your older phone were backed up to Google Cloud then they should be there on Google Photos. You can also access the service from your browser on PC/laptop.

profile.country.GB.title
BarbaraHH
New

Hello. Thanks for replying, I’ve looked at Google Photos but it is the same as what is shown by the app the same applies to my Google Cloud backup, I’ve looked at the old phone and they are still there so after all this is over it’s a trip back to the O2 shop. Thanks again.