Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KDL829 W55 and Sky+HD box

SOLVED
DudySVK
Explorer

Sony KDL829 W55 and Sky+HD box

Hallo

How can i use my sony remote controller for sky+hd box? i want to use only one contoller. on my previous TV (controller) i had option to switch between TV,BD,PS3,HDbox etc... i cant see something similar on this controller...

or

how can i use sky+HD controller for sony TV?

thx for any answer.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Merry Christmas!

This site tells you everything you need to know to get the Sky remote to work with your TV:

http://help.sky.com/articles/program-your-sky-remote-to-control-your-tv

Cheers

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Not sure if I can assist on the bluetooth issue, however for the screen mirroring there has been some issues of compatibility between the S3 and Sony TV - But thats for NFC only. 

There are a couple of apps on the Google Play store that can/may work.  The apps are called Smart Connect and NFC Easy Connect.  Give them a try anyhow.

Remember to put your TV in screen mirroring mode.

Cheers

Edit : Oh, if you are trying to connect the S3 to the TV via bluetooth - It wont work.  Only Bluetooth mice work on the TV - nothing else.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Merry Christmas!

This site tells you everything you need to know to get the Sky remote to work with your TV:

http://help.sky.com/articles/program-your-sky-remote-to-control-your-tv

Cheers

DudySVK
Explorer

Hallo and Marry christmas!

Thank you very much i just sort it out :slight_smile: i can see you are expert and may help me with my last issue. i have samsung S3 mobil phone and i cant connect with TV. screen mirroring and bluethoot are not working. is there any other way how to connect it?

thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Not sure if I can assist on the bluetooth issue, however for the screen mirroring there has been some issues of compatibility between the S3 and Sony TV - But thats for NFC only. 

There are a couple of apps on the Google Play store that can/may work.  The apps are called Smart Connect and NFC Easy Connect.  Give them a try anyhow.

Remember to put your TV in screen mirroring mode.

Cheers

Edit : Oh, if you are trying to connect the S3 to the TV via bluetooth - It wont work.  Only Bluetooth mice work on the TV - nothing else.