Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-43W756C wireless screen miroring very slow

SOLVED
JKoder
New

KDL-43W756C wireless screen miroring very slow

Hello,

I have a KDL-43W756C TV that also supports wireless screen mirroring.

However if i connect my laptop or phone ( Lumia 950 continum ) the screen miroring is very laggy, and not usable.

Is there anything that i can do to fix this ?

Does anyone else has the same problem ?

Thank you very much for your time

Sebastian 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi @JKoder

Wireless Screen mirroring lag is a known issue. No fix yet.

I also have a 30 seconds delay on every action from Windows 10 PC to appear on Bravia KD-55X8508C. It is OK at the beggining but after 15 seconds, delay starts.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi @JKoder

Wireless Screen mirroring lag is a known issue. No fix yet.

I also have a 30 seconds delay on every action from Windows 10 PC to appear on Bravia KD-55X8508C. It is OK at the beggining but after 15 seconds, delay starts.

JKoder
New

Yes this is exactly what is happening.

Thank you !

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Thank you

I hope this is a software bug that could be solved with a new Firmware or new Android OS.

This month we all expect some solutions according to rumurs :slight_smile:

AGSoufi
New

Hello,

Did you guys find a solution? I am having exactly the same problem with my Sony Bravia KD-49XD7005.

I am trying to connect my laptop win10 and I am getting some severe lagging, exactly as discribed here.

Please help me, if you have the solution.

Best,

profile.country.GB.title
unicycle25
Explorer

I too am having the EXACT same issue.

UPDATE (I made a video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGq4QmRKA3E

Lag grows exponentially worse with my Windows 10 PC.  Works fine with multiple phones, though sometimes YouTube phone controls stop working mid-videos.

Changed the channel of the router.  Reset both devices.  My Dell XPS 15 is brand new.  This is one of the first things I was testing.  Any help would be lovely!  This sucks.

I also have the same problem even worst.

my sony 4k hdr tv x7500f also have this problem and sometimes it gets hang

profile.country.FR.title
hymced

Hey there,

same problem here in the French community, still not solved by SONY since first encountered in 2016 :

https://community.sony.fr/t5/televiseurs/sony-tv-kd-43xe8096-et-screen-mirroring-avec-win-10-ne-fonc...

profile.country.GB.title
Tahoetv
New

Come on Sony.. we all have the same issue for 3 to 4 years now.... how About a fix???

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You all have to start thinking that if two devices do not work with each other the problem can be in whichever side or in the communication media (wifi in this case).

Said so you have two possible workaround:

- on android tv avoid completely miracast protocol. Use chrome function to mirror your desktop via the Google cast protocol . It is easier faster and works always.

- you can try to set a parameter for the authentication from win10 that solved the problem on mine a1 (it should be present also on non android platform)

Setup->network>domestic network->IP control->Simple IP control->enable

I am not sure of the translation but should be something like this and cannot guarantee it works also for you since miracast a a flaky protocol