Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KDL37EX723 wireless usb

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
franjpajuelo
New

Sony Bravia KDL37EX723 wireless usb

Hello everyone! I have just bought a Sony Bravia KDL37EX723 and setting it up I have seen that to connect it to my wifi I need to use a wireless usb that I do not have, could anyone tell me where I could buy it for the cheapest price? I cannot move either tv or my modem and they are in different rooms so I cannot connect them by cable. Thank you very much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Powrlinks bring the network over your power line. You need a couple of them: one to be connected to a plug near your router the other on a plug near tv, you pair them by pushing a button and that's it. You can now connect them with a lan cable to router and tv

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Have you recently bought a 10 years old tv? never mind connecting to internet since it will be no use I'm sorry (in any case it would be easier to buy a powerling than to find the legacy wifi adapter)

profile.country.GB.title
franjpajuelo
New

Yeah, I have bought it used, don't think they sell that tv in shops anymore. So you're saying that tv cannot be connected to internet? How do powerlings work? I don't know much about this things and never heard of it

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Powrlinks bring the network over your power line. You need a couple of them: one to be connected to a plug near your router the other on a plug near tv, you pair them by pushing a button and that's it. You can now connect them with a lan cable to router and tv

profile.country.GB.title
franjpajuelo
New

That sounds like the best option then, thank you for your help! :slight_smile: