Join now - be part of our community!

40W5800 AEP

SOLVED
profile.country.de_DE.title
gman.berlin
New

40W5800 AEP

Hey guys, I'm trying to reset my channel list but I have no clue how....

Reset to factory default in Menu doesn't clear the channels.....

In service menu I tried pressing 8 + (shows RST then) to make the factory reset, but still the whole channel list is on! Has anyone a clue how to delete all settings, basically everything??

I'm using the build in DVB-S Tuner and want to add only certain transponders to my Channel List, as the 1000+ useless channels is actually annoying.........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Strange as normally a fasctory reset should clear the channels as far as I know  - if you are simply trying to remove channels, certainly on DVB-T in the UK, you can normally just delete unwanted ones like kids channels etc via manual tuning option I think. The manual should have more details, but I've cetainly done it on mine in the past..

Otherwise give your local Sony callcentre a buzz and they might be able to advise..

thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Strange as normally a fasctory reset should clear the channels as far as I know  - if you are simply trying to remove channels, certainly on DVB-T in the UK, you can normally just delete unwanted ones like kids channels etc via manual tuning option I think. The manual should have more details, but I've cetainly done it on mine in the past..

Otherwise give your local Sony callcentre a buzz and they might be able to advise..

thanks