Join now - be part of our community!

KD-43X8305C 2015 Android TV keeps rebooting

Phil_A
New

KD-43X8305C 2015 Android TV keeps rebooting

Hi,

Before I throw it back at Sony on Monday, has anyone had an issue with their 2015 4k Bravia Android TV continously rebooting? It's basically useless at the moment and stuck on one channel, reboots every few minutes without me even touching anything.

• Latest firmware was updated a few weeks ago, problem has only just started happening
  • Can't seem to get factory reset to work (up arrow on remote, standby/power button on back of TV)
  • Can't get into the menus without crashing to check for firmware update or do factory reset via menu.

Any suggestions?

Phil

44 REPLIES 44
profile.country.GB.title
tomwilli4
New

Hi can you explain how you do the set up with a key board please?

thanks

profile.country.GB.title
LANKYSIME
Explorer

Hi it is just a wireless keyboard that you insert the receiver into a usb slot on the TV 61XoiderPnL._SX466_.jpg

Hope this helps 👍 my TV is still working fine btw. 

profile.country.GB.title
LANKYSIME
Explorer

Oh the official Sony remotes now working as it should too ...new batteries inserted🤪 I have had zero problems so far 

profile.country.GB.title
tomwilli4
New

Thanks and what buttons do you press etc once plugged in?

profile.country.GB.title
LANKYSIME
Explorer

It is the power button and also the minus volume on back of the TV itself left hand side as facing ... Turn the TV off at the mains then turn it back on while holding the power button and minus volume for about 30seconds or until the led panel on front of the TV turns green 

IMG_20200101_163636.jpg